Our ability to provide science-based risk assessment and engineered-based design services results in the development and implementation of scopes of work that are specific for each site to minimise wasted expenditure on remediation and/or mitigation.
We have extensive experience in the investigation, risk assessment and remediation of landfill and soil vapour impacted sites.
We have contributed to the development of much of the current guidance relating to hazardous ground gas assessment and mitigation design, which are widely adopted in Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our services include:
- Landfill gas and vapour human health risk assessment.
- Gas (GRMS) and Vapour (VRMS) Risk Mitigation System design and procurement.
- Landfill gas interception wall design.
- Landfill gas and vapour intrusion and fate and transport modelling, including Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) modelling.
- Development of gas/vapour remediation action plans.
- Indoor air quality testing.
- Development of Environmental Management Plans (EMP).
- Environmental Auditor technical support.