Training and Technical Support
Experience is fundamental in today’s constantly changing, dynamic engineering environment and it is important that consultants have the experience and skills to translate expertise into solutions that will work for the client.
Regular training (continuous professional development or CPD) can greatly enhance experience by providing a platform for ensuring employee’s skills and knowledge remain up-to-date, which in turn leads to a competitive business edge, improved staff morale, job satisfaction, performance and increased profit.
EPG provide comprehensive training workshops that introduce practitioners to new design methods and how to disseminate best practice to general stakeholders in the design process. We also have extensive expertise in the delivery of bespoke in-house training courses to design consultants, manufacturers and technical sales organisations.
Examples of our training service includes:
- Sustainable drainage design workshops in conjunction with CIRIA, the Landscape Institute and the Welsh Government (BEST)
- Various specialist courses on sustainable drainage including permeable pavements, geocellular tanks, retrofitting and rain gardens
- Understanding landfill gas risk assessment in conjunction with the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and the Australian Contaminated Land Consultants Association
- Understanding Sustainable drainage design in conjunction with specialist contractors and manufacturers
- Essential updates on ground gas assessment in conjunction with the Australasian Land And Groundwater Association (ALGA)
- Sampling and Analysis Methods for Vapour Intrusion (VI) and Landfill Gas (LFG) Assessments – What’s the difference? At Ecoforum 2019 in conjunction with the Australasian Land And Groundwater Association (ALGA).
No Case Studies Found!